CE803 Advanced Structural Design-II (Steel) CE 8th sem RGTU/RGPV CIVIL Engineering(CE) 8th Semester Syllabus
CE803 Advanced Structural Design-II (Steel) Course Contents:
Unit – I
Plate girder bridges (Riveted and welded)
Unit – II
Trussed girder bridges for railways and highways (IRC & IRS holding). Bearings for bridges.
Unit – III
Water Tanks: Pressed steel tanks, tanks with ordinary plates, square, rectangular, circular with hemispherical bottom and conical bottom.
Unit - IV
Chimneys: Guyed and self supporting steel stacks.
Unit – V
Bunkers, Silos & Towers
Reference Books :-
1. Design of Steel Structures – Ramammutham
2. Design of Steel Structures – Punia
3. Steel Str. by Ramchandra Vol II
4. Steel Str. by Arya & Ajmani
5. Design of steel structures – L.S. Negi