EE-702 Utilization of Electrical Energy Syllabus Electrical Engineering(EE) 7th sem RGTU/RGPV Syllabus
EE-702 Utilization of Electrical Energy Course Contents:
DC motors, single phases and three phases motors, starting and control of traction motors, braking of traction motors: plugging, rheostatic and regenerative braking, Modern 25 KV a.c. single phase traction systems: advantages, equipment and layout of 25 KV, line and current selection, single phase power frequency A.C. traction.
UNIT V ELECTRIC DRIVES
Individual and collective drives- electrical braking, plugging, rheostatic and regenerative braking load equalization use of fly wheel criteria for selection of motors for various industrial drives, calculation of electrical loads for refrigeration and air-conditioning, intermittent loading and temperature rise curve.
- Tailor, E.O., Utilization of Elect. Energy.
- H. Pratap, Art and Science of Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Gupta, J.B., Utilization of Elect. Energy
- Garg, G.C., Utilization of Elect. Power and Elect. Traction.
- N V Suryanarayan, Utilization of Elect. Power including Electric Drives and Elect. Traction, New Age
- Hancok N N, Electric Power Utilisation, Wheeler Pub.