Branch : Mechanical Engineering, VIII Semester
Course: Simulation and Process Modeling
Unit 4; System Dynamics modeling: Identification of problem situation, preparation of causal loop diagrams and flow diagrams, equation writing, level and rate relationship, Simulation of system
ME80D Simulation and Process Modeling References:
1. Law AM and Kelton WD; Simulation Modeling and Analysis; TMH
2. Gordon G., System simulation, PHI Learningl
3. Banks J; Hand book of Simulation; John Wiley.
4. Taha H, Operations Research; PHI.
5. Hillier FS, Liberman GJ; Introduction to OR; TMH.
6. Deo N; System Simulation with Digital Computer; PHI Learning
7. Harrell C, Ghosh B, Bowden R; Simulation Using Promodel; MG Hill
8. Seila, Ceric and Tadikmalla; Applied Simulation Modeling, Cengage
9. Payer T., Introduction to system simulation, McGraw Hill.
10. Sushil, System Dynamics, Wiley Eastern Ltd.
11. Spriet JA; Computer Aided Modeling and Simulation, Academic Press INC; USA