CIVIL 7th sem Advanced Structural Design – II (RCC) Syllabus RGTU/RGPV CE 702 Advanced Structural Design – II (RCC) Syllabus
Branch: Civil Engineering-VII Semester
Course: CE702 Advanced Structural Design – II (RCC)
Design of Multistory Buildings - Sway and nonsway buildings, Shear walls and other
Earth Retaining Structures: Cantilever and counter fort types retaining walls.
Water Tanks: Tanks on ground and underground tanks: Square, rectangular, circular tanks, Overhead tanks: square, rectangular, circular & intze tanks.
Unit - IV
Silos and Bunkers
T-beam & Slab bridges- for highway loading (IRC Loads). Prestressing concepts materials, systems of prestressing & losses Introduction to working & limit State Design.
CE 702 Advanced Structural Design – II (RCC) Suggested Books: -
1. R.C.C. by O.P. Jain Vol. II
2. R.C.C. by B.C. Punmia
3. Essentials of Bridge engineering – D.J. Victor
4. Bridge Engineering - Ponnuswamy
5. Advanced R.C.C. Design by N.K. RAJU
6. N.Krishna Raju, Prestressed Concrete, Tata Mc Graw Hill, New Delhi.
7. Pre stresses concrete – T.Y. Lin