RGPV / RGTU B Pharma, PHARMACY 3rd (III) Semester PY 301 AANATOMY PHYSIOLOGY & HEALTH EDUCATION- II syllabus (PRACTICALS)
BRANCH: BPharma, PHARMACY THIRD III SEMESTER
PY 301 ANATOMY PHYSIOLOGY & HEALTH EDUCATION- II (PRACTICALS)
(Modified on 25th September 2009)
LIST OF PRACTICALS:
1. To study human digestive system with help of chart and models and study histology of salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, Pancreas, liver, small intestine, large intentine.
2. To study human urinary system with help of chart and models study histology of nephron, urinary bladder, Ureter.
3. To study male and female reproductive system with help of chart and models and study histology of testes, ductus, epididymis, ovary, uterus, mammary glands.
4. To study brain and spinal cord with help of chart and models and study histology of cerebrum,
cerebellum, spinal cord.
5. To study structure and physiology of special senses.
6. To study structure and physiology of Eye.
7. To study structure and physiology of Ear.
8. To study structure and physiology of Skin.
9. To study structure and physiology of Taste buds.
10. To study structure and physiology of Nose.
11. To perform urine analysis for physiological (normal) constituent present in urine sample
12. To study pathological (abnormal) constituent in the urine sample.
13. To perform quantitative test for presence of glucose in urine sample.
1. Gerard J. Tortora and Nicholas P. Anagnostakos; Principles of Anatomy and hysiology.Harper and Row publishers, New York.
2. Sujit K. Chaudhuri: Concise Medical Physiology.
3. Kathleen J.W., Wilson Ross and Wilson: Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness
4. Arthur C. Guyton: Textbook of Medical Physiology.
5. Cyril A. Keele, Erie Neil, Norman Joels and Samson Wrights: Applied Physiology
6. Chatterjee, C.C, Human Physiology, Medical allied agency, Calcutta.
7. Shalya, Subhas, Human Physiology CBS publisher Delhi.
8. Ross and Wilson, Human anatomy and Physiology, Churchill Livingstone London.
9. Chaurasia, B.D, Human anatomy, Regional and applied. , CBS publisher New Delhi