RGTU/RGPV MCA-303 Object Oriented Methodology & C++ Syllabus MCA 3rd sem Object Oriented Methodology & C++ Sylabusl
MCA-303 Object Oriented Methodology & C++ Course Contents:
C++ basics, loops and decisions, structures and functions, object and classes, object arrays, constructor and destructor functions.
Operator and function overloading, pointers, pointers to base and derived classes inheritance, public and private inheritance, multiple inheritance.
Polymorphism, virtual functions, abstract base classes and pure virtual function, friend function, early and late binding.
C++ I/O system, formatted I/O, creating insertors and extractors, file I/O basis, creating disk files and file manipulations using seekg(), seekp(), tellg() and tellp() functions, exception handling: try, catch and throw.
UML concepts, object-oriented paradigm and visual modeling, UML diagrams, UML specifications, object model, object oriented design, identifying classes and object, object diagrams.
1. Lafore R. “Object Oriented Programming in C++”, Galgotia Pub.
2. Lee “UML & C++ a practical guide to Object Oriented Development 2 ed, Pearson.
3. Schildt “C++ the complete reference 4ed, 2003.
4. Hans Erit Eriksson “UML 2 toolkit” Wiley.
5. Balagurusawmy “Object Orienter Programming with C++”.
6. B.G., Boach “Object Oriented Analysis & Design with Applications”, Addision Wesly.
7. S. Parate “C++ Programming”, BPB.
8. Boggs “Mastering UML” BPB Publications.
Note : Paper is to be set unit wise with internal choice.