CS 6th sem Advance Computer Architecture (ACA) Syllabus Cs 605 Advance Computer Architecture (ACA)Computer science Syllabus
Branch: B.E. Computer Science & Engineering, VI Semester
Course: CS 605 Advance Computer Architecture
Advance Computer Architecture (ACA) Suggested Reading:
1. Kai Hwang, “Advanced computer architecture”, TMH.
2. J.P.Hayes, “computer Architecture and organization”; MGH.
3.V.Rajaranam & C.S.R.Murthy, “Parallel computer”; PHI Learning.
5. M.J Flynn, “Computer Architecture, Pipelined and Parallel Processor Design”; Narosa Publishing.
6. Hwang and Briggs, “Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing”; MGH.
7. David E. Callav & Jaswinder Pal Singh Marge Kaufmann”Advance Computer Architecture”, EIS India.
8. Sajjan G. Shiva, Taylar & Francis, “Advance Computer Architecture
The purpose of this subject is to cover the underlying concepts and techniques used in Advance Computer Architecture. The Syllabus discusses principles of parallel algorithms design and different parallel programming models
The students should have general Idea of Computer Organization. In addition, a familiarity with Memory organization, Computational models is required.