BE104 Basic Electrical Engineering Syllabus List of practicals RGPV/RGTU BE 1st/2nd semester Syllabus
Branch: Common Semester BE 1st/2nd semester Syllabus
Related: BE104 Basic Electrical Engineering Syllabus (Theory)
1. Verification of KCL & KVL.
2. Verification of Thevenin’s Superposition theorem.
3. Measurement of active and reactive power in 1-phase and 3-phase.
4. Study of transformer, name plate rating, determination of ratio and polarity.
5. Determination of equivalent circuit parameters of a single phase transformer by 0.C. and S.C. tests and estimation of voltage regulation and efficiency at various loading conditions and verification by load test.
6. Study of constructional features of dc machines.
7. Separation of resistance and inductance of choke coil.
8. Measurement of various line & phase quantities for a 3- phase circuit.
1. Mittle and Mittal- “Basic Electrical Engineering" 2/e TMH
2. HUGHES Electrical Technology – Pearson
3. A.E. Fitzgerald, C. Kingsley and Umans, "Electrical Machinery", McGraw Hill, 5th Edition, 1992.
4. Vincent Del Toro, "Principles of Electrical Engineering ", Prentice Hall, 1987.
5. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath, "Basic Electrical Engineering", 2/e Tata McGraw Hill.
6. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath, "Electric Machines", 3/e Tata McGraw Hill.
7. Mittle and Mittal- “Basic Electrical Engineering" 2/e TMH
8. Cathey- Basic Electrical Engineering, Schaum Series, TMH