ME/M.Tech. Computer Tech. & Applications, Software Systems 2nd sem Elective-3 MCSE/MCTA-205 Simulation & Modeling Syllabus
Computer Tech. & Applications (UTD, RGTU, Bpl)
Software Systems SATI (Vidisha)
ME/M.Tech. 1st FIRST SEMESTER SYLLABUS
Simulation & Modeling Syllabus
System Dynamics modeling: Identification of problem situation, preparation of causal loop diagrams and flow diagrams, equation writing, level and rate relationship. Simulation of system dynamics models. Verification and validation: Design of simulation experiments, validation of experimental models, testing and analysis. Simulation languages comparison and selection, study of Simulation sw -SIMULA, DYNAMO, STELLA, POWERSIM.
1. Gorden G., System simulation, Prentice Hall.
2. Payer T., Introduction to system simulation, McGraw Hill.
3. Seila, Applied Simulation Modeling, Cengage
4. Spriet, Computer Aided Modeling and Simulation, W.I.A.
5. Sushil, System Dynamics, Wiley Eastern Ltd.
6. Shannon R.E., System simulation, Prentice Hall
7. Law and Kelton; Simulation Modeling