IE 805 Major Project SYLLABUS IE 8th (Eighth) sem Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM) Syllabus
Objectives of the course Minor/Major Project are:
- To provide students with a comprehensive experience for applying the knowledge gained so far by studying various courses.
- To develop an inquiring aptitude and build confidence among students by working on solutions of small industrial problems.
- To give students an opportunity to do some thing creative and to assimilate real life work situation in institution.
- To adapt students for latest development and to handle independently new situations.
- To develop good expressions power and presentation abilities in students.
Working schedule The faculty and student should work according to following schedule:
Each student undertakes substantial and individual project in an approved area of the subject and supervised by a member of staff.The student must submit outline and action plan for the project execution (time schedule) and the same be approved by the concerned faculty. Action plan for Major