PROGRAMME: B.E. Electrical Engineering-VIII Semester
Course: EE803 Major Project
- To provide students with a comprehensive experience for applying the knowledge gained so far by studying various courses.
- To develop an inquiring aptitude and build confidence among students by working on solutions of small industrial problems.
- To give students an opportunity to do some thing creative and to assimilate real life work situation in institution.
- To adapt students for latest developments and to handle independently new situations.
- To develop good expressions power and presentation abilities in students.
The faculty and student should work according to following schedule:
i) Each student undertakes substantial project in an approved area of the subject and supervised by a member of staff.
ii) The student must submit outline and action plan for the project execution (time schedule) and the same be approved by the concerned faculty.
iii) At all the steps of the project, students must submit a written report of the same.