RGPV / RGTU CS 601 Micro Processor and Interfacing, List of Experiments and suggested Reading or Refrence books
B.E. Computer Science & Engineering, VI Semester
Course Syllabus : CS 601 Micro Processor and Interfacing
Syllabus: CS 601 Micro Processor and Interfacing
1. Add a data byte located at offset 0500H in 2000H segment to another data byte available at
06000H in same segment and store the resulting 0700H in same segment?
puts the result in the memory location AV-TEMP.
sequentially in the memory locations starting at offset 0500H in the segment 2000H
6. Write a program to add a profit factor to each element in a cost array and puts the result in a
PRICES array, where profit factor is 15H and COST =20H, 28H, 15H, 26H, 19H, 27H, 16H,
7. Write a program to find out the number of positive numbers and negative numbers from a
given series of signed numbers.
8. Write a program that performs the addition, subtraction, multiplications, division of the given
operands. Perform BCD operation for addition and subtraction.
9. A Program to find out the number of even and odd numbers from a given series of 16 bit
1. Douglas V Hall, “Microprocessors and interfacing – Programming & Hardware” TMH
2. Barry B. Brey, “The intel Microprocessor – 8086”, Pearson Education
3. Kenneth J.Ayala,”The 8086 Microproccessor: Programming & Interfacing The PC”,Cengage
4. Krishna Kant,”Microprocessors and Microcontrollers”, PHI Learning
5. A.K.Ray KM Bhurchandi, “Advanced Microprocessor and peripherals” McGraw Hill
6. R.S. Gaonkar ,”Microprocessors and interfacing”, TMH