FT-502 SALVAGE AND EVALUATION OF FIRE SITUATION RGPV / RGTU B.E. FT, 5th (V) Semester syllabus Fire Technology and Safetyl Engineer
Tags: RGPV, BE, FT syllabus, SALVAGE AND EVALUATION OF FIRE SITUATION syllabus, B.E. Fire Technology and Safety Engineering, FT V Semester syllabus, FT 5th Semester syllabus, RGPV FT 502 syllabus
B.E. (FT) Fire Technology and Safety Engineering FIFTH V SEMESTER
FT- 502 SALVAGE AND EVALUATION OF FIRE SITUATION syllabus
Revised Syllabus and Scheme of Examination Effective from July 2007
Concepts of Salvage at Planning stage, Salvage Operation and difficulties encountered. Various items of equipment necessary in salvage operation.
Evaluation of fire situation: Fire Loss Calculation, Flame Temp. Measurement, Calculation for heat release rate, Salvage operation in different types of occupancies slick Hotel, Hospitals, Departmental Stores and Basement god owns etc.
Follow up action and Investigation of Fire Situation such as Structural Fire, Wild Fire and Automobile Fire etc.
Case Studies of Salvage operations in different types of occupancy.
1. Manual of Firemanship, Part 6-A by H.M.S.O.
2. Report and Accounts by Fire Salvage Association of Liverpool Limited.
3. The Principles and Practice of Fire Salvage Operation by Fire Salvage association.
4. Loss prevention in Process of Industries, Vol. 1, 2 & 3, Frank P. Lees.
5. Power Plant Engineering – Dr. Mahesh Verma